Brand Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Adelphi is an ethical, artisan-focused maker brand, established in 1988. Through craft and creativity, we seek to redefine global luxury through Kenyan sensibilities. Adelphi is a proud to be a Certified B Corporation, a business that is part of the global movement for an inclusive, equitable and regenerative economy.
The Brank Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving strategy and execution of marketing initiatives across all retail and wholesale sales channels. Their goal is to drive awareness, engagement, and sales while upholding brand values and standards.
Duties and responsibilities
These responsibilities are meant as a guide for core job functions but are by no means exhaustive.
Brand Vision & Strategy
· Support Adelphi’s mission through impactful, creative marketing campaigns, content, and storytelling.
· Establish comprehensive brand standards and guidelines to maintain a holistic customer experience and cohesion across all marketing campaigns and digital touchpoints.
· Deeply understand the Adelphi customer by developing data-driven personas, affinities, and journeys.
· Conduct in-depth analysis, such as measuring brand awareness and customer sentiment, to make data-driven marketing recommendations to company leadership.
Marketing Campaign Planning
· Oversee marketing campaigns and where necessary, mobilize a team of relevant creatives to create content.
· Drive company topline sales and bottom-line goals by developing and adhering to marketing budget and KPI’s.
· Oversee the full multi-channel marketing calendar, ensuring all high-quality campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
· Partner with the sales team to set promotional and product launch calendars, analyze sales, and monitor performance.
· Drive customer acquisition through paid search, email marketing, display, social, direct mail, PR, brand activations, events, and other emerging channels.
Content Strategy & Optimization
· Oversee development and execution of website content that aligns with a marketing calendar. Ensure a high degree of accuracy and quality for all visual and written content.
· Supervise SEO efforts and performance. Identify opportunities for improvement and enhancements including back links, on site linking, URL structure, meta data, etc.
· Determine opportunities to personalize content, create customer segments, and improve the website experience.
· Define business requirements, approve plans, and audit largescale website enhancements and feature rollouts.
Project Management and Support for Wholesale Channels
· Oversee and ensure timely delivery of critical projects that require cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration.
· Assist the Sales team in customer acquisition and development of marketing materials for the wholesale, corporate merchandise, and private label sales channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Passion for the Adelphi brand, Made in Kenya and fashion accessories, and proven experience executing high impact marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics/attribution, merchandising and ecommerce best practices.
- Experience in digital marketing and social platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and associated planning tools and platforms.
- Strong graphic design skills and use of associated software such as Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator and Canva
- Basic video editing skills
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze reports and drive decisions through data. Enjoy developing measurable strategies to drive revenue results.
- Strong proficiency in creating proposals and pitch decks through Microsoft Powerpoint and Canva
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, etc).
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills and an outstanding eye for detail.
- Possess excellent communication and listening skills. You work well in teams and inspire those around you.
- Demonstrate a positive, entrepreneurial attitude, high energy, and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to perform roles independently, with a high degree of ownership and minimal supervision.