Business Development and Sales Associate APPLY NOW
Nairobi Thu, Jul 15, 2021 Full time
Adelphi is a maker of luxury leather accessories, founded in 1988. Through craft and creativity, we design products that endure. Adelphi is looking for a Sales and Business Development Associate to manage corporate sales acquisition and retail sales based activities.
- Monitor the marketplace to identify new business opportunities.
- Produce (and maintain/develop in real time) a Client Acquisition Plan detailing agreed actions and responsibilities to secure new business revenue from target organisations.
- To establish and develop relationships with all relevant decision makers within customer organisations to create opportunities for Adelphi to pitch or submit corporate proposals (cold calling, in person meetings, pitch presentations, etc.).
- Maintain and constantly update an accurate database of prospect information and contact details.
- Provide sales support at Adelphi retail locations and activation sites
- Motivated and determined
- Interest in fashion and product design
- Resilience and perseverance
- 3-5 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- First class relationship building skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively
- Experience in a retail environment is a plus
- Graphic design skills or ability to create marketing materials (e.g. catalogues, etc.) is a plus