- Once your order has been placed, please allow 1-7 business days for the order to be processed and prepared for shipping.
- We currently offer free shipping on orders over KSH 2,000/- to all our customers located in Kenya.
- Orders with delivery in Kenya will typically arrive within 1-3 business days after the order has been successfully processed.
- We offer free worldwide DHL Express shipping on all orders over USD 300 (approximately KSH 30,000).
- International orders will typically arrive 5-10 business days after the order has been successfully processed.
- For international orders, there may be customs, duties or taxes payable on the order upon arrival at your destination. Adelphi is not responsible and has no control over these fees. Please contact your local customs or DHL office for more information.
- Adelphi will accept returns on products within 14 days of the client receiving the items ordered. If you would like to return any item in your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request.
- Returned items should be in the same condition as received, including in its original packaging.
- Once we have received your order and have completed processing your return, a refund will take approximately 10-15 business days to your original mode of payment.
- Items bought online can be returned to any of our physical store locations in Nairobi.
- All sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All gift card purchases are final sale.
- We will cover the cost of shipping if returns are made from the Nairobi Metropolitan Area. For other regions, the customer is responsible for all costs related to shipping the items back to us including shipping costs, duties, customs or taxes.
- Some of our items are produced on a made to order basis. If you would like to cancel your purchase, you may do so without penalty up to two hours after you have placed your order.
- Once we have begun processing your order, we will not be able to cancel your order.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a complimentary repair service for the lifetime of the product.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs related to the repair service.
- If you are experiencing any unforeseen quality issues with your items, please email us at email@example.com.
Billing and Payment
- We have partnered with Pesapal to provide you with a secure and seamless payment experience. Pesapal is a PCI-DSS Level 1 certified. You can learn more about the Pesapal payment gateway at www.pesapal.com
- Through our payment partner Pesapal we are able to accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept mobile money payments made via M-PESA, mVisa and Airtel Money.
- Light Cleaning: We recommended wiping your bag with a damp cloth. Please avoid using wipes such as Baby or Clorox wipes as the chemicals present in these products can be damaging to your item.
- Deep cleaning: A cobbler or leather professional can help you perform a deeper clean on your bag.
- All suede items should only be cleaned by a leather professional. Due to the more delicate nature of suede please avoid contact with liquid, water, alcohol or oils.